- Dr. Deepak Sharan organizes a pre-conference workshop titled “Work Posture Assessment: How to select the best tool?” on 28 November 2016. We also have two other workshops by Prof. Alan Hedge and Prof. Gitte Lindgaard. If you are interested in joining one of the workshops, register yourself via this link: SEANES Registration
- Paper acceptance NOTIFICATION has been announced! Camera-ready paper submission deadline: 26 September 2016 (the new date). Submit your camera-ready paper via this link: SEANES Easy Chair
- REGISTRATION is open! Authors and early bird registration deadline: 10 October 2016. Register yourself via this link: SEANES Registration
- Selected papers will be published in these SCOPUS indexed journals: (1) Journal of Engineering and Technological Sciences/JETS (p-ISSN: 2337-5779, e-ISSN: 2338-5502) journals.itb.ac.id/index.php/jets or (2) International Journal of Technology/IJTech (p-ISSN : 2086-9614, e-ISSN: 2087-2100) ijtech.eng.ui.ac.id
- Download Conference Brochure: SEANES 2016 Brochure
- Download Conference Call for Papers: SEANES 2016 Call for Papers
Crowne Plaza Bandung, Indonesia
28 November – 1 December 2016
Southeast Asian Network of Ergonomics Societies (SEANES) is a regional ergonomics society in Southeast Asia, founded by local ergonomics societies of few countries in the region. SEANES holds a biennial conference since 2010, which provides a forum for scientists, academics, and professionals from around the world, especially in the Southeast Asian region.
In 2016, 4th SEANES International Conference on Human Factors and Ergonomics in South-East Asia will focus on “Green Ergonomics: Sustainability, Productivity, and Well-being”. Within this theme, SEANES 2016 Conference supports and expands the application of human factors and ergonomics with regards to recent local and global needs. This international conference aims to enhance the awareness of the importance of Human Factors Engineering (HFE) in various human activities and application domains, including product design, learning, communication, healthcare, transportation, defence and security.
Hosted by Indonesian Ergonomics Society (Perhimpunan Ergonomi Indonesia/PEI), in collaboration with Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) and Universitas Katolik Parahyangan (UNPAR), we invite you to participate by contributing research papers.
The fresh air and fashionable Bandung – the so-called Paris van Java – provides an excellent venue for scientific exchanges among researchers, practitioners, and policy makers, across professions and disciplines, particularly for the Southeast Asian region.
Mark your calendar now, prepare your submission and do join us in the friendly Bandung for an exceptional conference experience!